Requesting PTC Transcripts
Official transcripts will be furnished to other colleges, agencies, or to the student only upon a signed request from the student.
A transcript request can be made electronically through Parchment. A transcript fee must be paid at the time a transcript request is submitted.
Please consider the following when ordering an official transcript:
- Transcripts will not be issued to students who have an outstanding financial obligation to the college.
- Transcripts must be ordered directly by the student. Parents cannot place orders or sign for student transcripts.
- A request from another institution must be requested with that institution.
- Unofficial transcripts for current students are available through the student’s Pathway account.
- Piedmont Technical College does not fax or email transcripts.
Piedmont Technical College has authorized Parchment to provide secure transcript ordering. Parchment provides service for Piedmont Technical College students and alumni 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The cost of transcripts are outlined in the chart below and all fees online are directly paid through Parchment.
To order a transcript, click here.
An emailed PDF version of your official transcript. This is the fastest, most secure, and environmentally friendly delivery option.
A paper copy of your official transcript. Standard and express delivery options are available. You must switch to mail delivery when on the Order Details page.
$7.50 plus a shipping fee (see current rates for standard and express deliveries when ordering).
Need help? Follow these directions and fulfill all requirements to order online:
- Click here to access Piedmont Technical College’s Parchment Storefront
- Create an Account. (Fill out all required fields and create a password following all requirements.)
- Select the type of document and where you would like the document sent: yourself, another individual, or third party. (If you cannot find your intended recipient, you may manually enter it by clicking “Enter Your Own.”)
- Select your delivery options.
- If you wish to have your transcript sent after grades or degrees are awarded, make that selection “Hold for Grades/Degree.”
- You may add an attachment at this step.
- Review your order details. You may add another transcript to your order by clicking “Continue Shopping.”
- Review the consent form to release your academic record and accept.
- Review your order and confirm it to place your order.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I download my transcript?
- Why is my transcript blank?
- How do I track the status of my order or see if it has been delivered?
Other answers to frequently asked questions can be found here or you can contact Piedmont Technical College’s Student Records Office for assistance by calling (864) 941-8750 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.