New Student Live Orientation
Orientation provides new students with the information needed for a successful and positive college experience. Those in attendance will learn about D2L and course delivery, campus security information, PTC 101, and will have the opportunity to learn more about their chosen major.
General orientation for new students enrolling in the Spring 2024 semester will be Monday, January 8 for all majors. Students can choose to attend:
- At the Greenwood campus from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- At a county campus (Abbeville, Edgefield, Laurens, McCormick, Newberry or Saluda) from 10 a.m. - 12 p.m., or
- Via Zoom from 3 - 4:15 p.m.
Students entering the Business or Administrative Office Technology (AOT) programs can choose to attend a major-specific orientation Tuesday, January 9 from 11:30 a.m. - 1:45 p.m.
Students who attend in person on the Greenwood campus will have the opportunity to win door prizes (including Chick-Fil-A gift cards), eat lunch with faculty, and will be given a tour of the campus.
Students who attend orientation at one of our county campuses will be able to meet with campus staff and will receive a tour of their campus. Light refreshments will be served.
To register for a general orientation on one of our seven campuses or online
To register for the Business & AOT orientation
- What to bring to orientation
Please bring a pen, your student ID number and your class schedule.
- For driving directions and a campus map
Go to the college website at 4.dashesoflove.net/map
If you have additional questions, please call (864) 941-8698 or send an email message to email@example.com.
To access our online orientation, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Pathway account.
- Click on the D2L Brightspace application.
- Click on PTC 101 on your course homepage.
- If the course is not on your D2L homepage, click on the Discover tab and select PTC 101 to self-enroll.
For information on resources available to you as a PTC student, see our Student Resource Guide.